Saturday, July 18, 2009

DISORGANIZATION...

...Disorganization...is merely the sign of a very healthy individual trying to do more in a shorter period of time than those lazy obsessively tidy types who can think of nothing better to do than straighten objects in drawers and stuff like that which only feeds their own egos and makes them think they are better than those of us who are truly gifted..(quote from...Southern Lawnmowers Dealers Newletter...Submitted by Tim Steele...Quality Services...Louisa, Ky...(I like this)

2 comments:

  1. I like this, too! I am a totally disorganized person!

    Yea - Shirley was able to set up her own blog, with very minimal help! Way to go, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right...and then I posted Santa on omy profile...lol...I still dont know how I did that or how I finally posted the right one....I told you all my computer has a mind of its own!

    ReplyDelete